We now accept eChecks/ACH. Just enter below.
Israel Needs You Now More Than Ever
As always in a crisis, Federation will absorb all administrative costs so that 100 percent of funds collected will go directly to those impacted by this situation.
We have established a Support for Israel Fund following multi-front attacks on Israel during Shabbat and the Sukkot/Simchat Torah holiday. We are in close contact with our overseas partners, and we anticipate an unprecedented need to assist victims of terror and their families. Now, more than ever, they need your support. Israel will prevail and the Jewish people will stand together as we always do. Am Yisrael Chai.
100% of the funds will be distributed to support victims of terror for:
- Basic Needs: Food and financial assistance for impacted families
- Housing: Support for communities under fire and for new olim
- Support for Victims of Terror: Immediate cash grants for post-trauma care
- Support for Soldiers: Supplies and medical care
- Emergency Medical Services: Supplies and equipment for first responders and hospitals
- Accurate Media Reporting: Combat prejudice and anti-Israel bias in the media
- Trauma Relief and Psychological Care: Wide-scale support for those struggling to cope
Thank you to our Support for Israel Chairs:
Joe Kaplan | Support for Israel Campaign Chair
Sarah Braham & Haya Varon | Support for Israel Co-Chairs
If you would like to support the fund through your donor-advised fund, please contact your fund administrator or learn more through hjcf.org.
Donation checks with the notation “Support for Israel” can be mailed to:
Jewish Federation of Greater Houston
5603 S. Braeswood Blvd.
Houston, TX 77096
If you have any issues with the website please call 713-729-7000 or email email@example.com