Support Houston recovery from Winter Storm Uri and other disasters.
Home Damage Report
- Harris County Residents can report home damage
- Report all damage to your home; we cannot get FEMA funding unless the state can show a certain threshold of damage
- Ft. Bend County residents can report damage here
- Please report so we can qualify for FEMA funds
- Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners – Find a licensed plumber (by city and county)
- Plumbers Local 68
- How to turn off your home’s main water line and drain the system
- Muck and Gut guide from SBP
- Guide on what to know when filing a claim
- HOME DAMAGE REPORT SURVEY: If your home was impacted by the winter storm, please fill out this form: https://bit.ly/3aF31Bs
- FEMA DISASTER ASSISTANCE: Aid can include grants for temporary housing and home repairs, low-cost loans to cover uninsured property losses, and other programs. Visit http://bit.ly/FREEZEAssistance to see if you qualify!
- TEMPORARY EXEMPTION FOR PROPERTY OWNERS: If you have experienced physical damage to your property due to the recent freezing temperatures, apply for a temporary disaster exemption here: https://bit.ly/3bAmCSn
- Report price gouging (Harris County)
- Report contracting fraud (Texas)
- Home repair fraud (Lone Star Legal Aid)
- (Lone Star Legal Aid)
- Many testing sites are closed through Friday, February 19, 2021. There are limited open options.
- Houston Health will resume vaccinations this weekend (Feb 20-21)
Harris County Area Agency on Aging
- If you are 60 or older, live in Harris County and in need of food or other services, call 832-393-4301